Christa's Blog

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries-----A. A. Milne

Monday, August 21, 2006

Today was my birthday!

I am the big 2-8!! Michael took me to dinner on Saturday to Market Street Grille. We had a GREAT meal...prime rib...mmmm!! He is taking me to see Tracy Byrd next week in Provo. Tracy Byrd sings our song..."Keeper of the Stars." I have been wanting to see him in concert since Michael and I got married...almost 6 years ago!! Mom sent me these BEAUTIFUL flowers!! I LOVE yellow flowers...especially Roses and Sunflowers!

Here are the flowers from my mom and dad! Aren't they pretty?!?!?!

Here is a close-up.
Here is another close-up.
And here is the ballooon that came with the flowers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanell said...

Blogger finally let me post a comment here! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home